- Buyer may not return goods unless written authorization is received from Seller. Goods manufactured by order are not subject to return under any circumstances.
- In the event Seller authorizes a return, Buyer shall be liable for payment of a restocking charge equal to twenty-five (25%) percent of the value of the returned goods.
- Any returns accepted will be for credit only, transportation costs to be at Buyer’s expense, and Seller retains the sole discretion to determine the value at which the returned goods will be credited.
- Seller reserves the right to dispose of any unauthorized returns to materials without affording credit.
- Any oral instructions must be confirmed in writing by Seller to be valid.
- All returns must be within 6 month of purchase and in the lengths originally shipped or no credit will be allowed by Seller.
- Cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking fee.