Cables and connectors play an integral role in high-speed robotics applications, such as multi-axis articulated arm, Cartesian and SCARA robots. At LAPP USA, we develop a full range of robotic cables, connector and cable tracks that can reliably transmit power, control and monitoring signals—all while withstanding repetitive movements, as well as extreme twisting and bending. As one of the world’s premier robotic cable carriers, we offer a wide range of connectivity solutions for demanding robotics applications, including:
- High-flex cables for static, dynamic and torsional robots
- High-torsion Ethernet cables
- Non-metallic cable glands for fast assembly and reliable connections
- Circular and rectangular connectors
- Abrasion-resistant, continuous-flex conduits
Click Here to view our success story with Dürr.
If you have any questions, our team of experts will be glad to work with you in finding the best product for your application needs.
Call 800.774.3539 or email us: sales(at)lappusa.com